skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 16, 2011
COME BACK LATER.
Older Post
Home
Photos of Snapbacks and Fitteds are credited to dr j's
I'm Liting, 15.
I won't scam you,
pinky promise
.
Before ordering; please read the T&Cs.
CONTACT:
(+65) 9050 5090
I do not answer calls
MAIL:
shop.foxy.foetus@live.com
Responsive within 2-3 days
Payment & Collection
Currently mode of payments are only available through meet-ups, at
1) Chua Chu Kang MRT
2) Bukit Batok MRT
3) Bukit Gombak MRT
4) Yew Tee MRT
Please tap-out. Meet-ups conducted to my convenience, however I will try to compromise with you. Please come on time, every 30 minutes late = $1.
Time is $.
fitted specials
fitteds
pre-loved shirts
snapbacks
⚛ If you don't have a mobile phone whereby you are constantly contactable 24/7, please do not order.
⚛ Only normal/ registered postage is available, no meet-ups.
⚛ I won't scam you, and I hope you won't either.
⚛ Do
not
back out of an order after it has been verified. Also M.I.A. purchasers will be
blacklisted
. Not very foxy.
⚛ All prices are in
SGD
.
⚛ You're buying on your own will, at your own risks.
⚛ Lost mail = I am not to be held liable.
⚛ Please be a courteous buyer.
⚛ Don't go missing after you've submitted your order form.
⚛ Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless otherwise stated.
⚛ Once the order has been verified and confirmed, the item is considered as sold.
⚛ Please don't
demand
for discounts unless you know me personally.
⚛ Please be responsible for your own purchases.
⚛ I reserve the right to change her terms & conditions at any time, but she probably won't because she's very nice. Haha.
⚛ Negotiation is not allowed unless for pre-loved items.
Order Form
ORDER FORM
(mail to shop.foxy.foetus@live.com)
NAME:
MOBILE NUMBER:
ITEM:
COLOUR (if applicable):
SIZE (if fitteds):
MODE OF PAYMENT:
ADDRESS (if opting for registered):
Advertorials